If add my other rooms as authorized users on my princess do i share all gift card balance too?

jameslee

I booked four rooms and currently on princess. Each room has obc and gift card. None of these rooms have credit card on file. I plan to add my credit card on file and I will be main party responsible for charges for all these rooms. Will the gift card balances and obc be shared among the four rooms including my room? I ask guest services they said yes and even if I make a large purchase they will use all the obc and gift card balances from the other rooms before billing my card but I just wanted to make sure here

If all passengers in the the four cabins have their on board accounts linked to your cabin and credit card then there will be a summary statement that nets all balances. If you are on board ask for a print out of your account(s). It should contain all the accounts plus a summary invoice. If it does not visit guest services. You can do this daily to follow the charges. It is also available on your phone or TV. You kind on indicate that you are waiting to link the accounts. Suggest you don't wait and do this now so you have time to correct any issues before you disembark. Once disembarked it is more difficult to correct things. Also, on the last day passenger services gets crowded.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jameslee said:

Thanks for info so when I do this does onboard credit from all the rooms I linked get shared too

yes, it will use all the OBC before starting to charge your credit card...I do this every time we cruise so that I can monitor all the accounts for random charges that we did not make (I usually check on the app every day so that I can get it fixed asap)

• Like 1