Has anyone taken the Celebrity Venice to Ravenna shuttle from Isola Nova del Tronchetto?

Stockjock

Note to Moderators: Please do not move the question to the Italy forum.  Question was asked there and it was suggested that I also ask in the forums, as the question is specific to the cruise line, with respect to the exact pick-up location.

As I understand it, Isola Nova del Tronchetto is a huge parking area.  Does anyone know, specifically, where the buses depart from?  I'd hate to arrive at this area and wander around fruitlessly with our baggage, looking for the shuttle.

No need to wander around. When you book you'll receive instructions on where and when to meet the representatives who will direct you to the correct bus. They should be waiting at the People Mover arrival station on the ground floor.

21 minutes ago, mom says said:

No need to wander around. When you book you'll receive instructions on where and when to meet the representatives who will direct you to the correct bus. They should be waiting at the People Mover arrival station on the ground floor.

That didn't happen.  The only instructions they provided were to be at the Nova del Tronchetto before 11 am.  I did ask specifically, and before I asked, they didn't even tell me that much.  Only that the shuttle had been booked.