Question about Latitudes points earned in Haven

sandi422

If I understand correctly, Haven rooms earn double points toward Latitudes levels.  We are traveling with another couple in a 2 bedroom Haven. Our names appear first on the booking. Will the other couple earn double points even though they will be the 3rd and 4th person? We took advantage of the sale where the 3rd and 4th person were super discounted.  Thanks for the help!

27 minutes ago, sandi422 said:

If I understand correctly, Haven rooms earn double points toward Latitudes levels.  We are traveling with another couple in a 2 bedroom Haven. Our names appear first on the booking. Will the other couple earn double points even though they will be the 3rd and 4th person? We took advantage of the sale where the 3rd and 4th person were super discounted.  Thanks for the help!

I don't believe so.  I think it's only the first two listed on the cabin.

I think they will.  Our son as a minor and 3rd person in our non-haven cabins always got the same points we did.  Some of our cruises gave us double or triple points.  He didn't show up as platinum until he cruised at age 18.  All of our cruises/points are listed for him.  They just didn't count-count until he was 18.  So I see no reason they wouldn't get double points for the Haven sailing even as 3rd and 4th passengers.

This past March we were in a two bedroom Haven suite on the Epic with our two young adult children.   They both received 2 points per night while my husband and I received 4 points per night due to a 2 point added promotion; however, it only applied to passenger 1 and 2.  

2 hours ago, sandi422 said:

Yes...Everyone in the cabin (regardless of fare discounting) receives the latitude nights.  Took our adult children last summer in a 2BR and all five of us received 14 nights.

• Like 1