Sunscreen on deck

whirldcruzrs

Haven’t cruised since pre-Covid. Packing for upcoming trip and doing carry-on only. Need much more sun-screen than allowed in TSA travel-size bottles and would like to avoid packing multiple TSA size bottles.Is sunscreen still provided on deck?

Edited by whirldcruzrs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, whirldcruzrs said:

Haven’t cruised since pre-Covid. Packing for upcoming trip and doing carry-on only. Need much more sun-screen than allowed in TSA travel-size bottles and would like to avoid packing multiple TSA size bottles.Is sunscreen still provided on deck?

Carry on only for a cruise.

How long is it,three days?

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

Carry on only for a cruise.

How long is it,three days?

LOL, I have packed, purged, purged some more and still have a full size carry on, a personal back pack and a checked bag, same for the Hubby. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, whirldcruzrs said:

You would be amazed how much can be packed in carry-on luggage along with carry-on purse or backpack.  Seriously.  

I was able to pack for 14 days in a carry on.  It DID take me two months to figure out how to do that--but I did it.  We also shipped a 48 lb bag packed with things for both of us--but this was packing fairly light.  Ideal? No!  Doable?  Yes! 

46 minutes ago, SLSD said:

I was able to pack for 14 days in a carry on.  It DID take me two months to figure out how to do that--but I did it.  We also shipped a 48 lb bag packed with things for both of us--but this was packing fairly light.  Ideal? No!  Doable?  Yes! 

That's two months of your life that you won't get back 😀

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

That's two months of your life that you won't get back 😀

You make me laugh!  But, in a way,  you are right!  (Do you know me?)  I really resented having to plan this way.  Is this what the world is coming to?  Thank you for helping me put this into perspective.  I think I was too paranoid about lost luggage.  But then, we met people on our cruise whose luggage never arrived.  While they were valiant and put up a good front, in the end, it did sour them on the cruise overall.  

Edited by SLSD

Just now, SLSD said:

You make me laugh!  But, in a way you are right!  I really resented having to plan this way.  Is this what the world is coming to?  Thank you for helping me put this into perspective.  I think I was too paranoid about lost luggage.  But then, we met people on our cruise whose luggage never arrived.  While they were valiant and put up a good front, in the end, it did sour them on the cruise overall.  

It goes through my mind every time I stand at a carousel waiting for luggage.

I use Netjets air charter for more difficult to get to places and can take as much luggage as I want as long as the pilot is OK with the weight 

7 minutes ago, Mr Luxury said:

It goes through my mind every time I stand at a carousel waiting for luggage.

I use Netjets air charter for more difficult to get to places and can take as much luggage as I want as long as the pilot is OK with the weight 

What is Netjets Air Charter?  Enlighten the rest of us.  We shipped one bag  on Luggage Forward and it worked out fine--but I was even worried about that.  

18 minutes ago, SLSD said:

What is Netjets Air Charter?  Enlighten the rest of us.  We shipped one bag  on Luggage Forward and it worked out fine--but I was even worried about that.  

It's private jet charter