Concierge Benefits

thorntor

15 hours ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

You don’t book shows . Don’t leave booking excursions and speciality dining till on board as lots will sold out . Your cabin is the classed as being in a ‘better location’ but that’s about the only benefit apart from lunch on the first day . 

and the added  cap club points..

I was in Concierge Class on the Reflection a few weeks ago. The Concierge desk was only open very limited hours of the day, so I actually found myself having to go to to Guest Relations directly. I also had to go to the Shore Excursion desk directly because the one time I went to the Concierge desk when it was open, they couldn't answer any of my questions. And when I had to print tickets, the desk was closed again, so I went to the iLounge and did it myself (I had a wifi plan). 

I mentioned in my comment above that we were doing Concierge class on our next sailing because the delta in price was insignificant. That was an understatement. They are basically paying us $4 to get the concierge benefits. In that case, I don't mind the daily banana.

image.thumb.png.a7f4772c8d34f83f2e11f87c3589830b.png

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, bigAWL said:

I explored this question a few months back.  Based on responses from those who sailed Concierge in the past, this is the best list I could come up with for what the Concierge staff can do for you (or presumably for anyone, since they are not actually there exclusively for Concierge class guests):

• Dining reservations and changes
  • Print boarding passes
  • Tender tickets
  • Help with general problems
  • Help with Guest Services issues with a shorter line

Of course there are other benefits that go along with your booking, but I was specifically looking for services performed by the Concierge staff.

If you're interested in reading the responses I got, here's the thread:

We have done all of the classes and only do CC if the price difference isn't great. 

Didn't realize we could use them for guest services issues. Thanks