Independence OTS 2/13/25 4-Night Chartered

That is probably the Rock Legends charter cruise that sails every year in February and usually on Indy.  The actual date is released right after the next year's Rock Legends cruise, which for 2024 is Feb 22-26.  This year, it was closer to the Super Bowl.  DH, friends, and family go every year.  🙂

1 hour ago, jk04 said:

That is probably the Rock Legends charter cruise that sails every year in February and usually on Indy.  The actual date is released right after the next year's Rock Legends cruise, which for 2024 is Feb 22-26.  This year, it was closer to the Super Bowl.  DH, friends, and family go every year.  🙂

It’s too bad I can’t keep the room, I’d likely enjoy the music and crowd!! But I haven’t bit the bullet on charter pricing yet! Heck I checked the alternate cruises and where my price is protected I really am not interested but everything else is way more even this far out. Will likely just cancel but I have some time to be sure!

• Like 2

On 7/18/2023 at 8:23 PM, jk04 said:

... "Rock Legends cruise, which for 2024 is Feb 22-26.  This year, it was closer to the Super Bowl.  DH, friends, and family go every year. " 🙂

Are you going in 2024? This will be our first one... can't wait!   

When can we start booking excursions, etc.?  Last time I looked on RC site, that date wasn't shown.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, capn_noobie said:

Are you going in 2024? This will be our first one... can't wait!   

When can we start booking excursions, etc.?  Last time I looked on RC site, that date wasn't shown.

DH and the group are going. I’m home on pup/Mom duty. If I remember correctly, the charter company doesn’t release the bookings to RCL until 30 or 60 days prior. Once they do and show on the website, things open up. Not sure what all is available, but I do know the Deluxe Beverage Package is not an option 😁

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jk04 said:

"... I’m home on pup/Mom duty. If I remember correctly, the charter company doesn’t release the bookings to RCL until 30 or 60 days prior. Once they do and show on the website, things open up. Not sure what all is available, but I do know the Deluxe Beverage Package is not an option 😁

Your DH is lucky, but pup duty is a blast...got room for 2 more?  🤪

Thx for the info!  I can probably look at adjacent sailings to get an idea... or could look at independents.

No beverage pkg?  What a surprise.. like limited menu take-out on New Year's eve

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, capn_noobie said:

No beverage pkg?  What a surprise.. like limited menu take-out on New Year's eve

Yes, a bunch of partying rockers.  Bands start early in the morning and go till early in the morning.  Be prepared for not a lot of sleep.  😁  The group always has a wonderful time.  This year, like last, they are doing the cruise right before to make it a B2B.  This year it's a 5-day so they are going to have quite the vacation.

Don't remember which year it was but even with pay per drink, they ran out of several alcohols by day 2 or 3.  Had to restock at one of the ports.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2023 at 9:15 AM, ShillyShally said:

Sigh, booking ahead for a Valentine's Day sailing gone awry, LOL!

A few options I'll have to look at more closely when work isn't crazy, or at least, full refund including non-refundable deposits if I decide to...

Feel for you, lost at least half dozen Cruises from Charters inc messing up multiple B2B's and even a B4B that was in the middle

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Feel for you, lost at least half dozen Cruises from Charters inc messing up multiple B2B's and even a B4B that was in the middle

Thanks, and ugh, I know how easily that could screw up a great B4B! I’ll likely just cancel though still playing around with other options, if the schedule was open further out that would help but right now the price of airfare isn’t helping! It’s making my question my Feb ‘24 4 night!

• Like 1