Colon Transfers

PDS

Looking for recommendations for a reputable company for transfer from Panama Hotel to Colon cruise port before and after our cruise. RCL will only transfer direct from airport to dock and dock to airport, but we have to fly in the day before cruise, and fly out day after due to flight times. There are 8 of us, including a one year old.

Thank you

• Like 1

You should immediately get better answers in the Panama Forum, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Unfortunately I do not have the answer - I did use a hotel close to the airport with airport transfer and then transfer from hotel in the morning organized by the hotel.

Have you tried to contact the hotel and hear what they can offer.

Edited by hallasm

I am assuming you are embarking at Ft. Amador and then disembark at Colon after the cruise.  If that is the case then getting to the ship in Ft. Amador won't be an issue.  If you are staying at the same Panama City hotel on your return, check with them to see if they will arrange transportation back to the hotel when you disembark.  As a backup there always has been ample transportation available for either the airport or to Panama City.

Companies that provide these kind of services seem to be very ephemeral in this part of the world.  They make an appearance, provide good service and the next thing you know, they are gone.