Wardrobes in QV Balcony cabin...hangers?

MrsPeel55

Is there anyone around who has traveled in Britannia Balcony?

I saw in some YouTube videos that there is relatively good space in the wardrobes, not sure about hangers though.... anyone has an idea more or less how many hangers are there?

We are flying a few days before embarkation day,  all our evening clothes will need them.

Still a few weeks until we sail, but we already started choosing what to take to avoid last minute finding that one is over the 23k allowed....

Should we take hangers?

I think we will need at least 6 hangers each of us...

thanks in advance!

You can take out the rails in the wardrobes. Remove the hotel hangers and use regular hangers which will be supplied by your steward.  I pack my clothes on aluminium hangers in polythene dress bags.  This reduces creasing it we leave them in a suitcase for a few days.

This will enable you to use the wardrobes as you wish.  I store the hotel hangers in an empty suitcase under the bed until the end of the voyage when I replace them.

This system works on Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.  The rails on QM2 are fixed.

• Like 2

@Ray66 thank you!!!!!!!!! yes, we will be fine!!!

@Victoria2 I am right now drowning in plastic hangers from all the clothes my daughter bought in the past year and never got rid of... putting them on Freecycle maybe someone can make good use of them..... love the Cunard ones!!! no danger with us as probably not even a pin would ft in our suitcases after the sailing.... LOL

@alibabacruisers that is us too....  so much stuff... the boy next door is helping me with boxes and moving the suitcases ...he thought we were going to be away for a month LOL 

• Like 1