Accessibility Tour: Bimini Beach Club with Virgin Voyages

misguy

Not the greatest info, but certainly better than nothing.  It goes past some points very quickly and deals only with non-motorized wheelchairs as opposed to including other sorts of mobility aids.  It does cover issues for people who can walk a few steps vs. those who are 100% using assist devices.

Sorry it didn't cover all you needed, what else would you want in the video.  I have another one coming from a Valiant Lady cruise where my wife was using a power chair.

2 hours ago, misguy said:

Sorry it didn't cover all you needed, what else would you want in the video.  I have another one coming from a Valiant Lady cruise where my wife was using a power chair.

We've basically gotten our needs met after several VV cruises.  In fact, we are in the process of getting one, possibly to become a series of videos up. I'm appreciating the effort in the process!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, misguy said:

Shooting the video is one thing, editing and making it something people will watch is entirely another.  

Yup, working on that now.  It becomes worse (I think) when your cruise buddy has a graduate degree in film production because in her opinion everything has to be perfect while in mine, this is dragging out way too long and needs to be finished!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

Yup, working on that now.  It becomes worse (I think) when your cruise buddy has a graduate degree in film production because in her opinion everything has to be perfect while in mine, this is dragging out way too long and needs to be finished!

That is funny, I am the same way about getting it out, where I use some editors occassionally and they like perfect.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2023 at 11:48 AM, cantgetin said:

It becomes worse (I think) when your cruise buddy has a graduate degree in film production because in her opinion everything has to be perfect while in mine,

Wait, wait, wait, I resemble that statement! 🤣🤣 

30+ years in film & television production with my last 8 years as a marketing executive designing content strategies with the national accolades to show for it.  You can tell your cruise buddy to 'let it go' with the travel content.

When I first started out it was always my Panasonic GH4 or Fuji XT3 for the best possible 4k footage and I really wanted the Sony A7 series.  Now it's all my Samsung Galaxy 22 and GoPro 10 on a hand held table top tripod. Sometimes the GH4 for those long 1 or 2 hour natural scenes. When I learned to 'stop trying to be perfect' it made everything so much easier. 🙂 It still takes forever for me to get my YouTube stuff up though, TikTok is so much faster..... 

• Like 2