LIVE Cruzinforpeace*** is Cruising for Peace on The Summit July 23

I’m going to repost some of those pictures now.  Looks like the wifi is working again…

these are pics of us docking. The captain made an impressive 360 turn into the pier.

the grayish building on the left (next to the Clocktower) used to be the old prison.  It was still active when I worked on X in the 90’s.  Imagine having this beautiful view behind bars.  That was punishment enough!

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, SSFrance69 said:

Loving your live report. It looks very relaxing. Just out of curiosity, are you able to post these photos using the basic ship wifi, or did you have to upgrade?

thank you.  It is very relaxing.  I’m making a conscious effort to try to choose relaxing activities and venues.

I have the premium wifi on the ship.  I’m going to be using my AT&T plan on land shortly.  It’s $10 per day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

I posted a bunch of other photos but the wifi got a bit wonky as we were docking and I don’t see them.  I will repost them if I don’t see them show up when we get off the ship in a few hours.

You mistakenly posted them in a different thread. I'll tag you there.

2 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

I’m going to repost some of those pictures now.  Looks like the wifi is working again…

these are pics of us docking. The captain made an impressive 360 turn into the pier.

the grayish building on the left (next to the Clocktower) used to be the old prison.  It was still active when I worked on X in the 90’s.  Imagine having this beautiful view behind bars.  That was punishment enough!

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0453.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg

He did a donut, or a 180 to put the other side of the ship on the pier?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

What a sleek vessel - it must have been quite an adventure on the Meridian. I saw where there is a FB page for the crew of Meridian to keep in touch.

250px-%22Meridian%22_-_San_Blas_Islands%2C_1993.jpg

Originally built in 1963, this was the first ship to cruise under the Celebrity name.  Few folks today know what it was like to be on these narrow, deep draught steam ships.  I miss them dearly.  Edit on

23 minutes ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

thank you.  It is very relaxing.  I’m making a conscious effort to try to choose relaxing activities and venues.

I have the premium wifi on the ship.  I’m going to be using my AT&T plan on land shortly.  It’s $10 per day.

Have you been to Horseshoe Bay - beautiful pink sand beach, rock formation - bus accessible too..........it can be a walk up and down the hill - sometimes hitch a ride.

13 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

Haha!  That’s my son’s Peanut Butter.  He’s an extremely picky eater and a total waste of money on a cruise when it comes to food.  Been dragging a cooler and peanut butter onboard since he was 2.  This is his 17th cruise. 

Hopefully our adventures will be helpful to you.  Tomorrow we are planning on taking the ferry to Hamilton and then the bus to the aquarium and zoo and then back to Hamilton.  Lots of beautiful scenery along the way.  Thursday we’re planning on taking the ferry to St George and going to St. Catherine Beach (my happy

place).  Friday we will probably stay closer to the ship and see the sights again in Dockyard. The weather is forecasted to be beautiful for all 3 days🙏

Are you aware that Jiff is made with Lard?☠️

why not buy Real Peanut Butter that is 99% Peanuts and 1% salt?

• Haha 2