Opinions from others (flowchart)

klfrodo

Would something like this be of any value? Or, is this a waste of time? If it has value, then I'll continue with a Trip Delay flowchart, a trip interruption flowchart, etc.

It is a Word document. I only did a medical one first and it is a rough draft and I am NOT a professional Word user.

Flowchart for Travel Insurance.docx

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, klfrodo said:

Would something like this be of any value? Or, is this a waste of time? If it has value, then I'll continue with a Trip Delay flowchart, a trip interruption flowchart, etc.

It is a Word document. I only did a medical one first and it is a rough draft and I am NOT a professional Word user.

Flowchart for Travel Insurance.docx 31.35 kB · 10 downloads

This is very interesting.  I think it would have a great deal of value if populated across all the various options.  It also sounds like a lot of work!  But thanks in advance if you do proceed with it.

On 7/22/2023 at 8:31 PM, aungrl said:

This is very interesting.  I think it would have a great deal of value if populated across all the various options.  It also sounds like a lot of work!  But thanks in advance if you do proceed with it.

It would be great but the process may vary among companies. If it can be done it would be a huge help!

On 7/21/2023 at 9:48 PM, klfrodo said:

Flowchart for Travel Insurance.docx 31.35 kB · 18 downloads

Hi klfrodo,

I like your flowchart. My suggestion is to start with something like "Would a normal person go to a doctor for this?" instead of "Is this a life or death emergency?"

Steve Dasseos

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1