When will HAL open up 2025 Cruise Tours

MudderBear

That sounds odd.  Why would they wait until the fall to post cruise tours?  The selection of the best cabins will be gone by then for those who don't want to just cruise.  Princess opens cruises and cruise tours at the same time.

4 hours ago, MudderBear said:

That sounds odd.  Why would they wait until the fall to post cruise tours?  The selection of the best cabins will be gone by then for those who don't want to just cruise.  Princess opens cruises and cruise tours at the same time.

I booked our cruise and my cruise consultant said land can be added to it later.  But to narrow down options, you can look at the 2024 land tours.

Well, I actually called HAL earlier, and wow, you CAN'T book cruise tours now.  I find that odd.  But it is what it is.  I think I'm going to put a deposit on a room now, and hopefully, I can Keep that room when I add the tour.  They might not be able to do it, as they have to cancel the reservation and then make a new one.  We'll see.  I might even change my mind on the room by that time.

Edited by MudderBear

On 7/23/2023 at 8:50 PM, MudderBear said:

Well, I actually called HAL earlier, and wow, you CAN'T book cruise tours now.  I find that odd.  But it is what it is.  I think I'm going to put a deposit on a room now, and hopefully, I can Keep that room when I add the tour.  They might not be able to do it, as they have to cancel the reservation and then make a new one.  We'll see.  I might even change my mind on the room by that time.

Oh, good point.  My PCC got me the cabin I wanted prior to the cruises showing on the website.  Otherwise I wouldn’t have booked two years out!! So I’ll be sure to ask her about that; just may have to do land on my own-I’ve been going back and forth anyway….

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 11:50 AM, MudderBear said:

We’re in the same situation. We wanted a specific aft room and have paid a deposit on it. It’s a shame that HAL won’t let us simply add on the cruise tour later and guarantee us the same room. 

If we can’t keep the room then we’ll book the land tour with an independent operator.  We were told by one large company that pricing won’t be available until fall 2024 for 2025.