Cooking Class waitlisted

maadimom

I booked a cooking class on the Marina for our Med cruise this fall.  I booked and paid for it on November 12, 2022 and promptly received an email confirmation.  Online now it shows us waitlisted.  Does this mean we are waitlisted or that the class is now waitlisted?  I will call them tomorrow, but thought someone may have experience with this.  This is our first Oceania cruise.

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, maadimom said:

I booked a cooking class on the Marina for our Med cruise this fall.  I booked and paid for it on November 12, 2022 and promptly received an email confirmation.  Online now it shows us waitlisted.  Does this mean we are waitlisted or that the class is now waitlisted?  I will call them tomorrow, but thought someone may have experience with this.  This is our first Oceania cruise.

Thanks!

Best to call them & find out for sure

I saw this online for a class I booked and paid for back in February.  It showed our names and next to it both Booked and Waitlisted (this word in red).  I called and was told that we were booked and confirmed but the class was waitlisted.  

But, I agree, best to call and confirm your situation.  

1 hour ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

You have indicated a date from last year.  You do mean 2023, don't you?

No I booked it last year for our cruise this September.  It’s all good now.  Waitlist has been removed.