Booked shore excursions online…now they are not showing…help!

AllisonJames

Goodness what a beating the pre-cruise experience is right now. Makes me wonder if anyone from AZ is even reading this board because fixing seems very slow.  A few days ago I booked some shore excursions online…while I was still in record it was all showing…did not give me an option to check out or “save” and when you go to sign out, just says if you sign out you will lose info but again, no option to “save” so I kept myself “signed in” and you guessed it, now they are not showing in my record…I have never had so many technical challenges…could it be the site is not set up correctly for IPad use? I have also noticed weird layout issues in the onboard cruise booking section…

35 minutes ago, AllisonJames said:

Goodness what a beating the pre-cruise experience is right now. Makes me wonder if anyone from AZ is even reading this board because fixing seems very slow.  A few days ago I booked some shore excursions online…while I was still in record it was all showing…did not give me an option to check out or “save” and when you go to sign out, just says if you sign out you will lose info but again, no option to “save” so I kept myself “signed in” and you guessed it, now they are not showing in my record…I have never had so many technical challenges…could it be the site is not set up correctly for IPad use? I have also noticed weird layout issues in the onboard cruise booking section…

Hi.  Did you check out?  As you "book" shore excursions, they show up in your basket at the top.  You then have to go through various convoluted maneuvers to get them to be deducted from your OBC.  There are a few postings that go through the whole process.  Instead of entering payment, you click "cancel", etc.  Probably easier to call since wait times are down significantly.

23 minutes ago, Whitby100 said:

Yikes!  I called AZ directly and used my OBC to book shore excursions.  It was painless and it does show up in my AZ web profile.  Good luck

Thanks for the advice. We'll call rather than deal with the web site.

Well, I will try from a desktop computer this time around. Because my shore excursions appeared in my booked excursions initially but there were no “check out” options or further prompts that indicated I needed to take more steps.

I’ve sometimes had luck on my iPad by using the Chrome or FireFox Browsers. Other times, they are the same as Safari. Not sure if the browser is necessarily the issue.

The website is also not terribly functional on my laptop (MBP) using Safari or Chrome as browsers.

I really think the issue is more with Azamara’s Seaware IT system.

Jane

1 minute ago, Werangels said:

Did you click on ‘store’ which is in the middle of the bottom of the screen in a turquoise box on an iPad?  This is what saves it into your account. 

It’s an icon of an old floppy disk!

• Like 1

Okay, so it appears to be that the website doesn’t work well on the IPad. On the desktop I had the Continue buttons and the Store buttons on the bottom of the screen….did not have those on the IPad! I could hit Continue and it would show up on my list, then I could book another, then I could click on shopping bag icon and click on Store. It is still somewhat confusing because after you do those steps, if you go to exit it says your info will be lost…but it was there when I went back in…I guess the “Store” is the key, which is kind of odd wording and in the US could be interpreted of where you shop…Save might have been more clear. If I hired an IT company like this in my profession I would have been fired and they would be too!

• Like 2