Adventure of the Seas, Specialty Restaurant dress code

I've read several post which leads me to believe that different ships have different policies regarding adult dress codes for the Specialty Restaurants.  Does anyone who has sailed recently on the Adventure of the Seas know what code is being enforced?

Thanks

Edited by whitecap

5 minutes ago, whitecap said:

I've read several post which leads me to believe that different ships have different policies regarding adult dress codes for the Specialty Restaurants.  Does anyone who has sailed recently on the Adventure of the Seas know what code is being enforced?

Thanks

Just got off the Wonder last week and hubby wore shorts to Chops…..as well as a number of other passengers….

I was on Adventure last month. We got the UDP and ate at speciality restaurants all 7 nights. There was no dress code at any of these restaurants. Most of the guys, at least seated near us, wore shorts, although the women tended to dress a little nicer. 

1 minute ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I was on Adventure last month. We got the UDP and ate at speciality restaurants all 7 nights. There was no dress code at any of these restaurants. Most of the guys, at least seated near us, wore shorts, although the women tended to dress a little nicer. 

Thank you.  As these answers are coming in, I'm removing items from my packing check list!! 🤣

8 minutes ago, whitecap said:

Thank you.  As these answers are coming in, I'm removing items from my packing check list!! 🤣

You 100% don't have to dress up for specialty or MDR. No wet bathing attire is the only bottom line. Everything else is up to individual choice.

31 minutes ago, RyderJ201 said:

You 100% don't have to dress up for specialty or MDR. No wet bathing attire is the only bottom line. Everything else is up to individual choice.

Note taken:  No swimming before dinner! 😃

1 hour ago, whitecap said:

Thanks

Having recently disembarked a one week Oasis class sailing, I can verify .... if there still is a dress code, it is no longer enforced!! ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

Having recently disembarked a one week Oasis class sailing, I can verify .... if there still is a dress code, it is no longer enforced!! ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!

Items removed from packing list:  dress pants, dress shoes, bow tie.  Items added to packing list:  shorts, flip flops and add back the bow tie!!  🤣

7 minutes ago, whitecap said:

Items removed from packing list:  dress pants, dress shoes, bow tie.  Items added to packing list:  shorts, flip flops and add back the bow tie!!  🤣

😍🤩😍

Edited by Loracpin2