Pictured lounge available to all?- Infinity

budmeister

I was wondering if the lounge below, on deck 11 is available to all? Years ago, its equivalent on RC changed to a top tier or suites lounge. I have only been on Celebrity once, and never on a ship this small of either line.. I miss the indoor sea view of this lounge on RC. 

image.png.fc5eb34495e33d0e308d338a09b6bf6e.png

As I understand your question you are asking about the area labeled "Constellation Lounge."  Yes, it is available to all.   Years ago it was used as the Elite and higher Captain's Club cocktail gathering from 5 to 7 PM, but now those complimentary beverages are offered in a number of bars throughout the ship.  The Captain's Club celebration is held there and occasionally there will be a special event there but it is generally open to all.

On the Infinity Michael's Club is the Retreat Lounge and is limited to those booked in Suites.  Michael's Club is on deck 5.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

As I understand your question you are asking about the area labeled "Constellation Lounge."  Yes, it is available to all.   Years ago it was used as the Elite and higher Captain's Club cocktail gathering from 5 to 7 PM, but now those complimentary beverages are offered in a number of bars throughout the ship.  The Captain's Club celebration is held there and occasionally there will be a special event there but it is generally open to all.

On the Infinity Michael's Club is the Retreat Lounge and is limited to those booked in Suites.  Michael's Club is on deck 5.

What a wonderful surprise! 

Just now, WestLakeGirl said:

Open to all but also available for groups on board to rent exclusive use of for parties

Yeah! That used to be where you could always find me! As my cruise is an indoor room for a destination cruise (Greece) this will especially be appreciated.

40 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

Micheals on M class including infinity is deck 4 

33 minutes ago, George C said:

We all make our share , infinity was my first cruise with micheals lounge 

In particular I am good at mis-typing numerals.  But you are the only one who caught that.   Give yourself a gold star for paying attention to details!

• Like 1