Opinions please on Specialty Dining on the Beyond

Notalotofinfo

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If you can get in Le Voyage and Fine Cut Steak House are our favs with Eden also very good. 

Try and makes reservations as soon as you board as those 3 fill up quickly.

I agree on all points except Fine Cut. If we have unlimited specialty dining, yes, we would make a reservation. But otherwise, we would prioritize the other venues, as Fine Cut is very similar to upscale steakhouse restaurants available to us at home. Nothing against the food, it is delicious, but Eden and Le Voyage offer a more unique experience.

And I would also add Rooftop Grill - food is pretty basic, but the setting at sunset is brilliant!

44 minutes ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

I agree on all points except Fine Cut. If we have unlimited specialty dining, yes, we would make a reservation. But otherwise, we would prioritize the other venues, as Fine Cut is very similar to upscale steakhouse restaurants available to us at home. Nothing against the food, it is delicious, but Eden and Le Voyage offer a more unique experience.

And I would also add Rooftop Grill - food is pretty basic, but the setting at sunset is brilliant!

We don’t go to FC for the beef we had the best lamb chops of any place, land or sea, and DH loves the sole and lobster.

52 minutes ago, Mrs_Tiki said:

Totally agree with you.  Eden was fantastic in terms of service, food and view.It filled up months before the cruise.    Many good choices there.  Rooftop Grill is  really good  but keep an eye on the weather.  I would not consider Fine Cut as an upscale steakhouse restaurant.  Steaks were fatty and the sides were over-rated.  I have had better meals at national family steakhouses.   I would not pay the premium to dine there.  Better choices on board.