San Juan hotel - 1 night only, good restaurant in or nearby.

PATRLR

I know there are lots of hotel questions, mine is a bit more focused:  We're scheduled to arrive at 6:30 PM, and embark the following morning on Viva (Pan America pier).  So we just want a good clean room and bed and a good restaurant either in the hotel or very nearby.  Courtyard Miramar seems to fit the bill.  There is a Hyatt nearby and Caribe Hilton nearby too.   Courtyards in the US typically do NOT have decent restaurants, but that tends to be different outside the states.

Any feedback on those options, or other suggestions? 

1 hour ago, PATRLR said:

I know there are lots of hotel questions, mine is a bit more focused:  We're scheduled to arrive at 6:30 PM, and embark the following morning on Viva (Pan America pier).  So we just want a good clean room and bed and a good restaurant either in the hotel or very nearby.  Courtyard Miramar seems to fit the bill.  There is a Hyatt nearby and Caribe Hilton nearby too.   Courtyards in the US typically do NOT have decent restaurants, but that tends to be different outside the states.

The Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort has a very nice restaurant, Sirena, that is adjacent to the beach.

The hotel is near the airport, but not all that far from the cruise terminal. 

22 hours ago, PATRLR said:

Other suggestions.

Hotel - La Concha (direct sea view)

Restaurant - Marmalade (take wine pairing menu - book early and we’ll in advance)