Flight Ease - Can You Book 2 One Way Tickets?

cbr663

I'm trying to book some tickets for our Europe cruise next year.  Thought I would try 2 - one way tickets.  Found great return tickets so booked them right away but now when I try to book outbound flights the system is not letting me do it.  Has anyone had luck booking 2 - one way tickets or must you book return tickets?

Many thanks.

I hope I understand your question correctly.  You will need to call but yes you can book returns.  Occasionally you will get an untrained FE agent who says you cannot, they are wrong.  

• Like 1

My PCC could not figure this out.  He told me it couldn’t be done.  My former PCC did it for us all the time.  There are a lot of new people that have not figured out the system.  We eventually had to cancel all flight and book ourselves.  Today we start the first leg of the trip.  We love booking through HAL flight ease …. Just wish for our old PCC or HAL would do more training.  Good luck. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TGCRUISEO said:

You wound have to call in. Once you book one ticket you cannot book anymore  

This is my experience for current booking. 2 one way tickets would be much less expensive than a multi city, based on preferred airline website. Went into the booking and booked one leg through FE. Went back to book the other leg, but there is no option to do it.

Took 2 calls to FE to get it done. Hopefully the systems will catch up soon, as of now only shows one flight but the cost for both legs.

Tried to do it through the airline and just cancel FE, but it won't let me saying I have another booking that conflicts w/the one I'm trying to book.

I'm sure it will work out, just a hard lesson to learn. FE should have a simple note that flights can only be booked one time.

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 1

Thanks to everyone who replied.  I was originally looking at return tickets and while I could get great tickets outbound, return weren't that great.  Of course as it happens when looking you are changing dates and whatnot so when checking return dates I thought I would try one way return only (with nothing outbound) on different days and happen across a great flight with only 2 seats left.  Grabbed them right away and thought now I will look for one-way outbound only to discover FE didn't want to play.

Time to call and see what my options are.

Thanks again to everyone.  Your expertise is appreciated always 🙂

• Like 1

No need to deal with PCCs.  If you have already booked one way (using the online system, you will not be able to add another flight with the online system.  But you can simply call HAL and ask the reservations folks to add another flight.  If they do not know how, you simply request to be transferred to the real Flightease folks who can easily add other flights.  There is also a direct number (almost secret) to get to the Flightease folks (I do not have that number on my phone).

Am a little surprised that PCCs do not always handle these things, but we have never had any use for PCCs so have not experienced that kind of frustration.

Hank