Cruise location in Lahaina

tlm48

Does the quantum of the seas use the Lahaina Harbor?? I do understand it's a tender port.

My question is actually about budget car rental. We have one booked for pick up at 11 halawai dr. From the harbor it's 14 minutes from the cruise Kahului port its 46 minutes 

Does the quantum of the seas use the Lahaina Harbor?? I do understand it's a tender port.

My question is actually about budget car rental. We have one booked for pick up at 11 halawai dr. From the harbor it's 14 minutes from the cruise Kahului port its 46 minutes 

44 minutes ago, tlm48 said:

Does the quantum of the seas use the Lahaina Harbor??

I would check your cruise itinerary-- NCL and Carnival use Kahului so my guess is that RCCL tenders at Lahaina. 

45 minutes ago, tlm48 said:

If you are tendering at Lahaina you'll be dropped off right in the middle of downtown Lahaina. You won't have any reason to go to Kahului (which is on the other side of the island where the airport and cruise dock are).

The Budget/Avis at 11 Halawai Drive is the closest Budget to you and where I have rented a car many times. It's quite easy to get to-- I would take an Uber or taxi from Lahaina up there. As you said, about 12-14 minutes. It's very small and easy to get in and out of quickly both for pickup and drop-off. 

• Like 1