Transportation/Uber Costs

Halfpound

My family of 6 will be flying into MCO to go on a cruise out of Port Canaveral. I am looking for a transportation from the airport to a hotel in Cocoa Beach. I was wondering  what an Uber XL  would approximately cost  or if there is a transportation company we could use. Thank you

Welcome to the boards! 😎

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, CORTRANS and Cruise Control are often suggested here for transport between MCO and PC and nearby hotels.

6 plus bags will be a very tight squeeze into an Uber XL (or maybe impossible) - you may need to split into two cars.  You can do a mock booking for current prices but expect to pay $60-70+ per car.

We also loved Cruise Control. We booked a private shuttle for the 6 of us roundtrip from MCO to our Port Canaveral hotel and then back to MCO post cruise. Plenty of room in their shuttle for us and all of our luggage. Will definitely use them again.

47 minutes ago, Halfpound said:

Thank you so much. Curious of where you stayed. We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Cocoa Beach- any thoughts?

Not sure if it was me you're asking but we stayed at Home2Suites and loved this hotel !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it was the Uber price that was $115 for the 3 of us from port back to MCO.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Vacation something.  It was located across the street from the port and we actually walked with our bags across the street to the port.  We were on the. Mardi Gras but I am not sure you. can walk if you. are at a different berth.

Also the secret was to walk across the street after the cruise and grab an uber from there it was substantially quicker with no crowds etc.