Suite deck sail away

2 hours ago, Teeara said:

You can bring them up.  It's not like they have people standing guard at the doors, although they will have to come with you in order to access Deck 18.  We "snuck" people up there for our Cabin Crawl on the TA last year (meaning that I held the door open for our groups and no one tried to stop me).  

There are always going to be people like you on a cruise ship who are entitled and believe they can do whatever they want to do. As others have stated, you are not allowed to bring non-suite guests into the suite area. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Teeara said:

The Suite Sun Deck is on Deck 18 and overlooks the back of the ship down into the Boardwalk and a partial view of the Aquatheater, but mainly of the Sports Deck.

My response was too short and poorly worded.  I was referring to a port or starboard side deck overlooking the water for sail away.  In any case, they should use their cabins' balconies.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2023 at 7:15 AM, Teeara said:

You can bring them up.  It's not like they have people standing guard at the doors, although they will have to come with you in order to access Deck 18.  We "snuck" people up there for our Cabin Crawl on the TA last year (meaning that I held the door open for our groups and no one tried to stop me).  

Wow...

• Haha 1