LIVE / NOS /Weekend Getaway/ Aug 4 – 7, 2023

@HBCcruiser,  Glad you made it on board.  Sorry to hear about your missing luggage.  Do you have a message on your cabin phone stating they are holding it down on deck 2 for some reason.  That happen to my sister.  She had to go down and open it for them.  Can’t remember what they saw, but it was nothing bad and they let her close it up and take it to her room.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cherful59 said:

@HBCcruiser,  Glad you made it on board.  Sorry to hear about your missing luggage.  Do you have a message on your cabin phone stating they are holding it down on deck 2 for some reason.  That happen to my sister.  She had to go down and open it for them.  Can’t remember what they saw, but it was nothing bad and they let her close it up and take it to her room.

Thanks. Our luggage arrived around 5:15. All good. 

• Like 1

So breakfast in the main dining room was interesting. I got there at 9:15 and there was a loooong line. By 9:35 we were 4th in line to be seated. It was then that the girl in front decided to tell everyone to come inside the doors. People from the back of the line were told to form new lines. By the end there were 3 lins. Ours which was the original line and two newly formed lines. She started seating others who has beeen way behind us in line. Ok, perhaps they were larger parties. After another 10 minutes she started seating other parties of 2 who had been behind us in line.  That was it. I said effff this and decided to hit the buffet instead. One of the Maitre Ds noted this and apologized then sat us right away. I explained why I was upset. Waiting in line is not a problem but when you start seating others that had not been waiting as long or were last in line first then I have a problem. Rant over. The food was ok. Not as good as Chops but still ok.

IMG_4274.thumb.jpeg.a1fd52f763411d8cc98cee154f277044.jpeg

IMG_4273.thumb.jpeg.088d4d44a3f2fb1e6c83a45e3698bac0.jpeg

IMG_4275.thumb.jpeg.7f6c3735dad28ebc7a2010fe8d957d3b.jpeg

• Like 1

Loving this, if you get a chance can take a picture of the drink menu board at cafe promenade. My grand kids will want to be frequenting there and they have a lot of food allergies…. Soy, gluten and dairy. They are hoping for refreshers like they get at Starbucks. 

1 hour ago, Rusty_lock said:

Loving this, if you get a chance can take a picture of the drink menu board at cafe promenade. My grand kids will want to be frequenting there and they have a lot of food allergies…. Soy, gluten and dairy. They are hoping for refreshers like they get at Starbucks. 

Sure. I will probably be there tonight sometime. 

• Thanks 1