For those who sailed recently on Regal

Rina's Mom

For some reason I thought that every cabin was equipped with a coffee/tea set up if you’re sailing a British Isles itinerary.  Did I just imagine this or am I thinking about a different cruiseline?

• Like 1

Tea and coffee making facilities are available for all cabins sailing from and to the UK. If they are not in your room, ask for them. We had them on Regal’s sailing this year on 1 June. It appears that Princess now only now provide them if you ask. We have never had to ask before! They are also available on P & O, NCL and Saga sailings from and to the UK.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lady Meer said:

Tea and coffee making facilities are available for all cabins sailing from and to the UK. If they are not in your room, ask for them. We had them on Regal’s sailing this year on 1 June. It appears that Princess now only now provide them if you ask. We have never had to ask before! They are also available on P & O, NCL and Saga sailings from and to the UK.

Great!  I will definitely ask for them.  Thank you.

I thought those electric kettles were a dangerous fire hazard and the reason they don't allow them, except they are OK in the UK and OZ markets.  Just goes to show you can rationalize anything.

My bet is that they will slowly disappear from the OZ and UK markets as a cost saving move.

I'm surprised PCL didn't make them disappear and cite Covid as the reason.

2 minutes ago, SargassoPirate said:

My bet is that they will slowly disappear from the OZ and UK markets as a cost saving move.

I'm surprised PCL didn't make them disappear and cite Covid as the reason.

I agree. It appears only those who ask now get them.

15 hours ago, Lady Meer said:

Thank you!  We will ask for sure!