Voyager Club

cruisingwithoutkids

I will become Diamond on my next cruise in September. Can anyone tell me whether I will board that cruise as Diamond, or f I have to wait until that cruise is over? I know on Carnival it is as you board the current cruise. I’ve never read anyone being in this situation on MSC, but I’m sure it’s happened. TIA

You will be diamond after the cruise. The points at the begin of the cruise counts. So you are diamond on the next cruise. 

My kids had 9900 point at the begin of a 12 day cruise, but they become diamond after the cruise.

When are onboard points following cruise allocated? We are trying to show Explora Journeys that she has attained diamond for their new status match program but the points total looks a mess at moment

Her current points makes no sense as it shows she earnt 6300 on previous cruise last year (1500 YC points and 4800 onboard spend)  and the latest cruise (15th - 29th) July, she attained  2000 for YC experience and 700 prepaid which we can only assume is for bid upgrade cost (?) for YC inside to deluxe balcony. This makes a total of 9000 but points total shows 7200 and we have another substantial onboard spend to add on ( I like Swiss watches!!) which should take her well over 10,000 points

Anyone else ever seen these kind of problems with points statement?

1 hour ago, Corriegr said:

We are trying to show Explora Journeys that she has attained diamond for their new status match program but the points total looks a mess at moment

Is the Explora Journeys program up and running? Every time that I look, it says that they are "finalizing" the details.  Link?

I will talk to my wife as she knows more about this and where to find post, Diamond club members as well as getting 25% discount on new bookings are also getting OBC as a loyalty match. My wife email her EJ ambassador last week who said they would ensure she got all the benefits including OBC once her Diamond status was confirmed