Reservations for Shows

mickym

It's been awhile since we've cruised so I am totally unfamiliar with needing reservations for shows. We will be on Harmony of the Seas in November. When and how is the best way to make reservations for the shows?

15 minutes ago, mickym said:

When and how is the best way to make reservations for the shows?

Reservations should show up in the planner or app in the month before your sailing - either method should work. You can very likely get into most shows without ever booking them.

• Like 1

Bookings opened for allure for me middle of last week. Sept 10 17 and 24 all opened, probably some other dates and site crashed. I think I got in Thursday 3 am in the morning. 

We got a email saying to book but coukdnt book until middle of the night. No rhyme or reason.

Oasis class has had prebookings since oasis first sailed. I booked shows when it was new. Both times i flew to do oasis back when it first came out. So when someone says they never booked shows I assume that means they are new to oasis class. It's always been a scramble.

Other than the email i got, I also start watching my roll call and bookings about the 1st of the month prior. Dont stress, it will work out.

I'm on harmony nov 26 for 3 weeks. I'll be watching and post to my roll call. As will others.

• Like 1

only the ones with broadway shows need reservations.  And then the standby line is fine.

Also, comedy clubs fill up but then again the comedian will do a big show in the main theatre.

I was on Liberty of the Seas and it was and got very crowded for the Sat Night Fever show.

so do GO EARLY like 45 minutes as that ship did not take reservations.

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

only the ones with broadway shows need reservations.  And then the standby line is fine.

Also, comedy clubs fill up but then again the comedian will do a big show in the main theatre.

I was on Liberty of the Seas and it was and got very crowded for the Sat Night Fever show.

so do GO EARLY like 45 minutes as that ship did not take reservations.

OP asked about harmony which is oasis class. 

4 hours ago, mickym said:

It's been awhile since we've cruised so I am totally unfamiliar with needing reservations for shows. We will be on Harmony of the Seas in November. When and how is the best way to make reservations for the shows?

You will be able to book shows starting October 1 st . 

I am on the harmony in september . 

The headliner and comedy club wasnt available to book but 4 other venues were.

Others stated the comedy club reservations will open up a couple of weeks later . 

You can use the app or the website . 

Thank you all so much! No, we have definitely never been on an Oasis class ship. I'm not sure how well I will like such a huge ship. The shows sound wonderful so I don't want to miss them! Thanks again! 

We are a family of 8 cruising on Harmony in Nov. We are in 4 different cabins booked individually. My question is: Can I book for all 8 of us under my booking or do we have to book individually? 

5 minutes ago, SAS21 said:

We are a family of 8 cruising on Harmony in Nov. We are in 4 different cabins booked individually. My question is: Can I book for all 8 of us under my booking or do we have to book individually? 

Friends I was sitting with at lunch were able to add me while I was sitting there easily. I think you hit the PLUS + button and maybe type in their cabin number or something. I was sitting there so I just gave him the cabin number so that's easy.

Have their info before you do it.