Birthday Wrong on App

spencercoop

Me too wrong month.  It says i can change, but i cannot.  I chatted with the help center for an hour, no luck.... luckily i was able to connect my reservation but i am hoping someone can help us!

It's weird because my birth date is fine.  It's my girlfriend's that is messed up.  On the website (where you can change it), its correct as 8/23, but on the app (where you can't change it), its listed as 8/22.  So when I try to upload her passport in, it won't let me because the birth date doesn't match.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SJpaul said:

where would i find the numnber to the Medallion app help people?   The chat was of no use... TYIA

well that's a very good question!!!...it used to be right where they told you to use the app to check in but it's gone & on the app the support tab has no support...now I am looking...if I find it will let you know

6 hours ago, SJpaul said:

where would i find the numnber to the Medallion app help people?   The chat was of no use... TYIA

Call the regular PCL phone no and pick the option for Ocean ready team so they can correct it.

In the US, it is 1 800 Princess.