Iona /Arivia standard cabin deck 10

Bin man

Think this has been asked before would like to pick cabin aft or mid aft deck 10 with settee next to balcony on iona or arvia does anybody have any numbers also picky would like even no portside takes some working as we know one cabin 

3 hours ago, Bin man said:

Think this has been asked before would like to pick cabin aft or mid aft deck 10 with settee next to balcony on iona or arvia does anybody have any numbers also picky would like even no portside takes some working as we know one cabin 

We also prefer the settee next to the balcony. There is a site that has a list of nearly all cabins with the bed / settee location for Iona, but I think it is against the CC rules to post a link?? If I’m wrong then let me know. Otherwise if you give me some cabins numbers I can take a look and get back to you.

1 hour ago, Bin man said:

Hi smokey01 thankyou cabin no iona 10616 to 10630 that's 8 cabins mid aft 

Hi,

10616, 10618, 10626 is bed by balcony

10620, 10622, 10624, 10628, 10630 is bed by wardrobe, so settee by balcony

I hope the table is accurate. Normally the cabins alternate so normally 10616 and 10618, for instance, which are cabins next to each other would not be the same layout but according to the table they have the same layout, but I know exceptions do exist, so fingers crossed it is accurate.

17 hours ago, smokey01 said:

We also prefer the settee next to the balcony. There is a site that has a list of nearly all cabins with the bed / settee location for Iona, but I think it is against the CC rules to post a link?? If I’m wrong then let me know. Otherwise if you give me some cabins numbers I can take a look and get back to you.

17 hours ago, smokey01 said:

I would love this link if at all possible ??  travelbloggers@aol.com ! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 6:24 PM, smokey01 said:

Hi Smokey, please can you tell me for 10612, many thanks 😊