Sky Princess inside Cabin bathroom door arrangement - facing entry area or facing straight at beds?

Tonsoffun44

Anyone know if the deck plan is actually accurate for the bathroom door arrangement - sailed on another Princess ship (Regal) and bathroom door opened straight into the beds not cabin entry area as deck plan showed. Nowhere to keep standard size manual chair next to bed and still allow travel companion access to the bathroom.  Called their Handicapped department which apparently has no idea. 

I’ve viewed everything I found on cruisedeckplans for inside HC cabins.  It appears there is an entry ‘hall’ , the bathroom door opens on one side facing a full length mirror, and if you walk further you can see the foot of the bed.  It seems not all cabin arrangements are the same, especially if there are upper bunks.  I suggest you go to cruisedeckplans.com, choose Princess, then select each ship in the Royal class (no pics on Royal or Discovery).  When you have selected the ships, scroll down the left side to Interior, then click on HC cabins.  If there are any pictures, there will be a tiny camera icon.  Click on that to see the pics or videos.  I borrowed some pictures from the site.  The first and last are from Enchanted P E321.  The middle pic is from Regal D419.

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg