Syncing up Dining Assignments with Other Staterooms

bobomonkeyrage

I'm sure this has been addressed elsewhere but I searched and couldn't find anything.
We are sailing in 9 days with my parents. Previously both of us had been waitlisted for early dining and our bookings were supposed to have been "linked" when we booked together. My wife and I got an email yesterday assigning our cabin (we booked guaranteed) and saying we have early dining confirmed for a table of four. My parents did not probably because they booked a specific cabin. I cannot find anywhere on the website or in the documentation where it actually confirms dining times. 
I called HAL and they said that it is too close to sailing for them to see or do anything and we would have to sort it out once on board. 
This has my parents quite anxious so does anyone have any advice on how to determine if both parties are confirmed for early dining and whether we have been seated together?
Thanks in advance

On a couple of HAL cruises we had "linked" our reservations with my cousins. In order to confirm, after boarding I went to the manager in the main dining room and they took care of it. So, I'm not sure if it was really linked before we asked, but I suspect it was, as other activities were linked.

But check with the restaurant manager, and that person can take care of it no matter what. No need to worry!

When you board, your dining assignments will be on your cabin cards. Just confirm with the parents you all have the same dinner assignments. If so, no problem (you probably do, since you are confirmed for early, table for 4; parents are likely the other 2). 
If not, then follow the above advice. 

Not to worry.  This has happened much to often for us.  We get table for four, but it is a different table for four than the other two family members.   Dining room manager fixes it with no problem on the day of embarkation. We like late dining.  This has encouraged us to make sure we have the same table as soon as everyone has their new ID cards.  I would encourage you to see the manager BEFORE the mad rush of the beginning of service.