Shoutout to customer service

51st FMS

I know the thing to do here is to blast the customer service for everything they don't do.  I'd like to give a shout out to them for excellent service.  I called yesterday to see if I could get a reduction in my fare due to a price drop.  As usual I was on hold for a few minutes, maybe 5 or so, then an announcement came on to tell me the wait would be 30 minutes but I could get a call back and not loose my place in line.  I opted for the call back and within 20 minutes I was talking with Mae in the Philippines.  Told her I was mock booking a cruise I have booked in August 2024 and the price had dropped $150.00/person.  After a few more minutes on hold, she had completed the change and emailed a new invoice.  Great service Mae!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 51st FMS said:

I know the thing to do here is to blast the customer service for everything they don't do.  I'd like to give a shout out to them for excellent service.  I called yesterday to see if I could get a reduction in my fare due to a price drop.  As usual I was on hold for a few minutes, maybe 5 or so, then an announcement came on to tell me the wait would be 30 minutes but I could get a call back and not loose my place in line.  I opted for the call back and within 20 minutes I was talking with Mae in the Philippines.  Told her I was mock booking a cruise I have booked in August 2024 and the price had dropped $150.00/person.  After a few more minutes on hold, she had completed the change and emailed a new invoice.  Great service Mae!

That’s very good to hear.  Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1