Where is Oasis in Oct 2024?

Booked the TA on Oasis 24 Oct 2024 but tried to see if a B2B was available and nothing is showing after its last cruise in Sept 2024. Seems to be off the charts for 3 1/2 weeks. Tried a search for dry docks and charters with no luck. Does anyone have any insight on its status for Oct 2024? Or are they holding back bookings for something else?

Edited by CHOPPERTESTER

3 minutes ago, CHOPPERTESTER said:

Booked the TA on Oasis 24 Oct 2024 but tried to see if a B2B was available and nothing is showing after its last cruise in Sept 2024. Seems to be off the charts for 3 1/2 weeks. Tried a search for dry docks and charters with no luck. Does anyone have any insight on its status for Oct 2024? Or are they holding back bookings for something else?

Drydock. 

43 minutes ago, CHOPPERTESTER said:

Thanx for the info. Oasis was amped last dry dock in 2019. What would they be doing this time? Just a 5 year inspection?

She has to have a drydock every 5 years for inspections snd other maintenance that can't br performed while sailing 

They usually do a lot of painting, furniture repair and carpet changes at the same time.

I am really hoping they don't change out Port Side BBQ for Mason Jar.. I LOVE there BBQ and have been surprised they haven't put it on some of their other ships.  We are also on The 10/24/ TA and I already have my taste buds dancing for some of their brisket and ribs ( and I am a Texan by birth, so that says a lot.