Studio Room Service???

garnet115

I have an upcoming trip in a studio cabin on Prima.  It's a port intensive itinerary, and it may be easier to get room service some mornings rather than try to get to MDR prior to meeting for excursions (I'm not big on the buffet).  Can you get room service in the studios?  The one time I was in a studio previously was on a 2 night cruise to nowhere, and there was not a room service option, but I'm not sure if that was due to the room or the short itinerary.

Thanks in advance!

I suppose that you can get room service, bbut why?  Space is too limited.  You would probably have to balance the serving tray on the bed and then try to eat.  There is a small table you could use but it is too high to sit on the bed to eat, you would have to stand.  Not worth it to me.

You can order room service in the Studios but I wouldn't get too much due to the space limitations. I usually run up to the buffet to grab a few small items to eat while getting ready. The plates sit on the desk under the tv and its not difficult to eat. Dont recall ever having a small table in a studio cabin, especially a high one. 

Enjoy your cruise!

6 hours ago, garnet115 said:

I have an upcoming trip in a studio cabin on Prima.  It's a port intensive itinerary, and it may be easier to get room service some mornings rather than try to get to MDR prior to meeting for excursions (I'm not big on the buffet).  Can you get room service in the studios?  The one time I was in a studio previously was on a 2 night cruise to nowhere, and there was not a room service option, but I'm not sure if that was due to the room or the short itinerary.

Thanks in advance!

You can get room service as long as you pay the delivery charge. 

On 8/16/2023 at 2:21 PM, reeinaz said:

In case you didn't know, studio cabins do not have refrigerators. So for instance, you wouldn't be able to grab some yogurts the day before to have in the morning.

No refrigerator in the studios- that is good to know!  Makes a single inside more attractive. 

4 minutes ago, All-ready2cruise said:

Oh, I had no idea there was a "single inside", a studio, yes

Sorry, using my own terminology.  One person in an inside cabin I refer to as an inside single for my own benefit. Its not a cruise line thing  (in other words, single with supplement in inside cabin)

• Like 1

No need to apologize, perhaps I should.  I tend to be a bit of a jokester though not around here, much.  The insides look attractive.  I stayed in a studio in my June cruise on Escape; unlikely to do another studio although they're fine for most. 

Hope you enjoy your NCL cruises.