Gypsea Diver Shop and then what beach???

Califonria cruiser

We are thinking of heading to a 90 minute snorkel trip with Gypsea Diver and then hoping to find a place for to camp out for a few hours in the afternoon. We are going peak time in December and 4 cruise ships will be in port so need to keep that in mind. We will have 2 kids and 4 adults who will want to buy food and only a few alcoholic drinks each plus lots of non alcoholic ones. We might want to rent paddleboards, kayaks, or parasail and we are comfortable paying for the rentals.  I don't usually like the idea of all inclusive because we aren't there that long but am willing to pay a normal entrance fee or pay for a chair. Any thoughts? 

Jenn

Gypsea Divers is right in the middle of the malecon.  Between Jamie's Blue Reef and Nacional Beach Club.  You can email them about access to any beach club. Jamie's and Nacional are All Inclusives with reservations required. Dr Dive is a short walk away and they have kayaks and SUPs. YaYa Beach is the Club there. Krazy Lobster is all over with food and drink available at reasonable prices, usually just requiring food and drink purchase for loungers. All these places have websites. I don't recall any parasailing in Costa Maya as reef is too close.  Cozumel is your best bet for that. 

My two adult kids and I went snorkeling with Gypsea in January of 2021 and it was a well executed trip.  We have our own gear so I can't comment on their gear quality but there were 3 crew members on the boat; the Captain, a guide who swam with us and directed us to different marine life, and the lady who was in the water and shadowed us with a rescue float at all times.  The person I communicated with was Catherine Giroux and she was very responsive via email, as well as friendly when we got there and met her.  Have fun and report back how it went.  

• Like 1