Quebec City? How do I get from the end of bus line 80 to Wharf 30

burrma

Travel bureau told me to take bus 80 from airport to the end of the route and when you get off, you will be on Blvd. Charest.

I need to get to Wharf 30 from there which is  located at 300 Rue de l'Estuaire. 

Is it possible to walk into Princess terminal with your directions or should I take a taxi from end of bus line 80?

I understand Princess offers a shuttle service but can't find out where you get it.

Any help would be appreciated.  

Thank You

6 hours ago, burrma said:

Any other ideas from Quebec people  to get from end of route 80 to the cruise terminal at wharf 30.... could not find a bus 1.

RTC does operate a route 1, but it is not the most convenient for going where you're destined. The best that you could readily do is change to route 18, destined for Gare du Palais. It only operates half-hourly, so you might want to check the schedule to avoid an excessive wait. Gare du Palais is the final stop on this route. From the terminal loop bus stop, turn left onto rue Abraham Martin. Then turn left at the next corner, at rue de l'Estuaire (there's a sign at the corner pointing the way to Quai 30), which will lead you direct to Wharf 30. About a 10-minute walk. Were you to travel on route 1, you would alight on rue Saint-Paul, at rue Abraham Martin, from where you would have a 15-minute walk.

8 hours ago, GTJ said:

RTC does operate a route 1, but it is not the most convenient for going where you're destined. The best that you could readily do is change to route 18, destined for Gare du Palais. It only operates half-hourly, so you might want to check the schedule to avoid an excessive wait. Gare du Palais is the final stop on this route. From the terminal loop bus stop, turn left onto rue Abraham Martin. Then turn left at the next corner, at rue de l'Estuaire (there's a sign at the corner pointing the way to Quai 30), which will lead you direct to Wharf 30. About a 10-minute walk. Were you to travel on route 1, you would alight on rue Saint-Paul, at rue Abraham Martin, from where you would have a 15-minute walk.

Sincere thanks. That’s what we will do. Love this site and all the people who are so helpful.

8 hours ago, burrma said:

That’s what we will do.

You can use this attached map to guide you in making the connection on rue Charest est. The route 80 bus from the airport should make its final stop at position E1 (but depending on where the bus is going next, it is possible that the driver could let you off elsewhere in the vicinity). You can then find routes 1 and 18, going in the direction of rue Abraham Martin, at positions E1 and E2.

In the opposite direction, routes 1 and 18 will drop off passengers at positions D2 and D1, and the route 80 bus to the airport will pick up passengers at position D1.

TERMINUS_Place Jacques-Cartier_20230225.pdf

1 hour ago, GTJ said:

You can use this attached map to guide you in making the connection on rue Charest est. The route 80 bus from the airport should make its final stop at position E1 (but depending on where the bus is going next, it is possible that the driver could let you off elsewhere in the vicinity). You can then find routes 1 and 18, going in the direction of rue Abraham Martin, at positions E1 and E2.

In the opposite direction, routes 1 and 18 will drop off passengers at positions D2 and D1, and the route 80 bus to the airport will pick up passengers at position D1.

TERMINUS_Place Jacques-Cartier_20230225.pdf 472.45 kB · 1 download

OMG; you are so helpful; best map of any that I have looked at. Sincere thanks. Flying home from New York so don't need to get back to airport but good advice for another cruise.