Question on diamond drinks

4 minutes ago, Threedrones said:

This will be our first cruise using the 4 drinks as Diamond. We are thinking of getting the soda package, too. Has anyone run into a problem having a soda taken off as one of your Diamond drinks rather than off of your soda package?

Just be sure to tell them which plan you want the drink applied to.  I am pretty sure they will apply the sodas to the soda package first but it doesn't hurt to mention it.

10 minutes ago, basenji56 said:

Just be sure to tell them which plan you want the drink applied to.  I am pretty sure they will apply the sodas to the soda package first but it doesn't hurt to mention it.

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks.

You'll be fine, just mention it when you order, as others have suggested.

Also, I assume you'll at least be getting soda from a Freestyle machine at least some of the time, so it won't be an issue then obviously.

The very reason they started to make you sign your Diamond drink vouchers. (although sometime that is even hit or miss)

Be explicit every time you order from a bar or server on how you want it charged.  Don't assume they will do it in any specific way if you just order.

2 minutes ago, cruisegus said:

The very reason they started to make you sign your Diamond drink vouchers. (although sometime that is even hit or miss)

On Wonder in June I wasn't ever given a receipt for a D drink, not once. No hit or miss, just miss, lol.

6 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

On Wonder in June I wasn't ever given a receipt for a D drink, not once. No hit or miss, just miss, lol.

In the last year we have sailed Navigator, Ovation and Quantum.  That would be 210 voucher cocktails, never got a receipt for any of them. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

In the last year we have sailed Navigator, Ovation and Quantum.  That would be 210 voucher cocktails, never got a receipt for any of them. 

I think they realized it was a huge PITA.