7 night/Test Kitchen and Booking excursions on Brilliant Lady

tbmrt

On a 7 night cruise can one eat at Test Kitchen twice? Do you happen to know if they vary Menus A & B if you can?  I'm bowing out of this. (I tried this....not my thing at all), but thankfully some of the others in my group can eat there with my husband Tom who loved it.

When can excursion reservations be made?  Must we wait until VV gets the Brilliant Lady cruises working in the app and on their website?  I understand loot cannot be used for these and they will be billed to our cc immediately.   

Currently on the seven night itineraries in Europe it’s menu A (mushroom first course) Sun-Wed and menu B (corn first course) Thur-Sat.

You can book each restaurant up to three times on cruises six nights or longer. 

I think excursion booking opens 120 days before so should be soon for most Brilliant Lady.

Edited by jon81uk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are also two (or 1 1/2) vegetarian menus in Test Kitchen that can be substituted by course for things you may not like on the A and B menu.  For example, I don't like mushrooms, so I substituted the gazpacho.  The reason I said 1 1/2 is that there are some courses on the vegetarian menus which are the same regardless of night while other items vary.