Entertainment bookings

LLOM

Hi we are going on our first Silversea cruise ( silver dawn ) shortly , do you need to pre book the theatre as I cannot find anywhere to do this in my silver seas account.

I know that tipping has been addressed before and I know that it is included in the fare, but if we want to tip extra I seem to remember someone posting about a staff benefit fund that they gave the extra tips to unfortunately I cannot find any information on this , if anyone has any information It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you 

Good morning, no reservations taken for anything in the theater. I have always found plenty of available seats.

Yes, there is a "Crew Fund" if you want to give extra $$$. The amount is your choice and will be put onto your account. You can speak with Guest Relations about it. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you Lois for your reply, I remember now it was called a crew fund and that seemed to be the popular way of giving the extra tips , also thanks for clearing up about the theatre.

Many thanks once again.

1 hour ago, LLOM said:

Thank you Lois for your reply, I remember now it was called a crew fund and that seemed to be the popular way of giving the extra tips , also thanks for clearing up about the theatre.

Many thanks once again.

Glad to help.