Dress Code

KK847

We are looking for information on VV dress code. We've heard/read about this topic but would like to hear from others regarding what is acceptable. So the Perch allows topless but at the main pool and pool deck is it fine to wear barely-there swimsuits and/or pasties? Also, is it alright to wear sexy lingerie at the Pajama Party and revealing dress at The Scarlet Night and also in the Manor Nightclub?

10 minutes ago, KK847 said:

We are looking for information on VV dress code. We've heard/read about this topic but would like to hear from others regarding what is acceptable. So the Perch allows topless but at the main pool and pool deck is it fine to wear barely-there swimsuits and/or pasties? Also, is it alright to wear sexy lingerie at the Pajama Party and revealing dress at The Scarlet Night and also in the Manor Nightclub?

so let us unpick this one hey lol

The perch is the only place where topless sunbathing is allowed. Its not a nudest / topless hang-out area. It's just that some people do not want top tan lines for dresses with straps etc. It's not a clothing-optional type cruise company and there are dress codes about what is acceptable but are enforced by security. An example of that ties into your next point and the PJ party. Thongs, just underwear or topless/nude is not allowed at the PJ party. for men, Jocks are also not viewed as swim, sunbathing or PJ party attire. 

When it comes to club wear, there can be sexy without revealing all. Think about the red carpet, set to stun and leave it to the imagination rather than get it all out, stripper and lap dance chic he he he

• Like 4

Thank your thorough answers to my questions. I understand that the Perch is NOT a nudist/hangout area. That wasn't my question. Also, thanks for clarifying the tan lines. Understood. And yes, it's not a clothing-optional cruise; again, not my question. Also, nude at the PJ party, etc. was not a concern. But thanks for your opinions.

Would you wear it to a nightclub on land? If not, don’t wear it to a nightclub at sea either. The dress code is pretty relaxed but most people wear the same as they would in any other night club (well unless your usual is a warehouse rave).

there were definitely people by the pool in strappy bikinis, but again it’s the sort of stuff people wear to the pool at a resort anyway.

• Like 3

I've seen some clothing that was definitely more revealing than anything I would wear, but nothing that I would consider inappropriate.  I've  never seen anyone removed from any venue for wardrobe issues, and there is a lot of security around.  Jon (above) gave good guidelines.  I might add that if you question whether it is appropriate or not, it probably isn't.

• Like 5