Upcoming CC Seminar

thebutlerdidit

1 hour ago, 1Virgo said:

the first I received asked for CC number. ( I had to go look it up.).   no tier.  weird    

From a conversation I had with the Corporate Office over compolsary AI it was the overwhelming condemnation of the change from Elite+ and above that took X by surprise. So perhaps they have learnt from that and want to guage the strength of the response from each tier level.

Just a guess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the penguins said:

From a conversation I had with the Corporate Office over compolsary AI it was the overwhelming condemnation of the change from Elite+ and above that took X by surprise. So perhaps they have learnt from that and want to guage the strength of the response from each tier level.

Just a guess.

They could easily find our tier levels by our CC numbers. Or maybe not. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, doghog said:

They could easily find our tier levels by our CC numbers. Or maybe not. 😂

Maybe it wasn't automated and therefore someone would need to take the extra steps to look up their tier status by CC number

It does ask for your "hometown" as well vs them wanting to look it up in your profile so it appears they'll just simply display whatever is populated in those fields.  Interestingly, you probably stumbled on why exactly they want us to resubmit (they don't want to look anything up, just display what's populated)

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

24 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Just a guess.

If we all had to guess how many questions she would take, I'd personally guess five and at most 12.  I believe her team is going to pick 95% x-positive questions and maybe one neutral question such as a food quality question where they'd answer "We've heard from a small minority of passengers saying our food hasn't been as good as in the past, that's why we've already introduced new MDR menus fleetwide"

So the question is itself is far more important than one's CC tier status (just my guess)

Edited by NutsAboutGolf

8 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

If we all had to guess how many questions she would take, I'd personally guess five and at most 12.  I believe her team is going to pick 95% x-positive questions and maybe one neutral question such as a food quality question where they'd answer "We've heard from a small minority of passengers saying our food hasn't been as good as in the past, that's why we've already introduced new MDR menus fleetwide"

So the question is itself is far more important than one's CC tier status (just my guess)

That's assuming they have positive questions to answer.

X did try your approach with compolsary AI claiming at various times:

Everyone likes it.

We have had no complaints

It adds very little to the cost

Book with a Travel Agent who has Cruise Only deals.

One by one all these statements were quietly dropped under the weight of passenger responses proving each to be inaccurate until by the December X changed its stance to " we appreciate that not every one wants or needs a drinks package nor unlimited WiFi and are working to correct this.

This eventually resulted in AI only remaining compolsary for Aqua and above.

My point is X does listen and respond especially when passengers "unite" over a particular issue of which stopping the permanent introduction of vaping will hopefully be one.

2 minutes ago, the penguins said:

That's assuming they have positive questions to answer.

X did try your approach with compolsary AI claiming at various times:

Everyone likes it.

We have had no complaints

It adds very little to the cost

Book with a Travel Agent who has Cruise Only deals.

One by one all these statements were quietly dropped under the weight of passenger responses proving each to be inaccurate until by the December X changed its stance to " we appreciate that not every one wants or needs a drinks package nor unlimited WiFi and are working to correct this.

This eventually resulted in AI only remaining compolsary for Aqua and above.

My point is X does listen and respond especially when passengers "unite" over a particular issue of which stopping the permanent introduction of vaping will hopefully be one.

We'll see about vaping, sounds like it's here to stay.

AI has evolved overtime, sail only was allowed for all room types at one point and then someone on here complained about being charged for drinks at the retreat who didn't realize they had the sail only rate.  Coincidentally that's when X abruptly removed the sail only fares then fast forward to your story where they relented by allowing sail only again for Concierge Class and below

2 hours ago, the penguins said:

I suspect it would have to be done manually which would take a lot of man (sorry people) hours.

Then they would have first hand knowledge how we feel using their online systems. 😂

2 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

We'll see about vaping, sounds like it's here to stay.

AI has evolved overtime, sail only was allowed for all room types at one point and then someone on here complained about being charged for drinks at the retreat who didn't realize they had the sail only rate.  Coincidentally that's when X abruptly removed the sail only fares then fast forward to your story where they relented by allowing sail only again for Concierge Class and below

There is a vaping thread running with lots of reports that the vaping tests are finished and that vaping is again banned. Hopefully that proves to be correct.

• Like 4

What is it with all the surveys? Received a third survey overnight. The first two are the same as others have received. The third is a pre-cruise survey so they can “continue to elevate our hospitality”.

Slightly baffled as we’re not cruising for another 7 months. I clicked on the link anyway and the first question is about my interaction with Irina. No idea who she is, but we haven’t initiated any “interaction “ with anyone at Celebrity.