Guarantee Booking

joe/jack

First cruise on MSC

Booked a guarantee today for October 

Will they send you a notification once your

cabin has been assigned or do you just continue to check your booking number.

every few weeks?

thank you 🍸🦞🚢

I booked two Bella guarantee balconies on the Seaside for October a couple of months ago.  It was two separate reservations and I was assigned two Fantastica balconies near each other within 24 hours.  

If you booked directly with MSC, every time there's a change to your booking, whether you do it or they do it, it'll automatically send you an e-mail.  If you booked via a travel agency they'll receive the e-mail and hopefully forward it to you. Mine didn't and I found out by seeing the cabins on the reservations on the website. 

32 minutes ago, B_A_H said:

I booked two Bella guarantee balconies on the Seaside for October a couple of months ago.  It was two separate reservations and I was assigned two Fantastica balconies near each other within 24 hours.  

If you booked directly with MSC, every time there's a change to your booking, whether you do it or they do it, it'll automatically send you an e-mail.  If you booked via a travel agency they'll receive the e-mail and hopefully forward it to you. Mine didn't and I found out by seeing the cabins on the reservations on the website. 

Thank you 

20 hours ago, B_A_H said:

Keep in mind that while your cabins might be "fantastica" your experience will still be Bella.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 3:10 PM, B_A_H said:

We're your two reservations linked? Wondering what impacted being assigned near one another. Thanks

On 8/19/2023 at 9:05 AM, Morgsmom said:

Keep in mind that while your cabins might be "fantastica" your experience will still be Bella.

How can you tell which cabins are Fantastica vs Bella vs Aurea?  The deck plan doesn't distinguish.

6 minutes ago, dns20 said:

How can you tell which cabins are Fantastica vs Bella vs Aurea?  The deck plan doesn't distinguish.

As being the original poster to this 

I booked an inside guarantee Bella!! With out any notification from MSC I checked my booking this week and was upgraded to a deluxe balcony on deck 10 midship.

This is our 1st cruise on MSC and I was quite surprised at this upgrade. 
We have been on at least 25 cruises with

Royal,Princess and Carnival with maybe 3 upgrades total. LG 🛳️

1 hour ago, joe/jack said:

As being the original poster to this 

I booked an inside guarantee Bella!! With out any notification from MSC I checked my booking this week and was upgraded to a deluxe balcony on deck 10 midship.

This is our 1st cruise on MSC and I was quite surprised at this upgrade. 
We have been on at least 25 cruises with

Royal,Princess and Carnival with maybe 3 upgrades total. LG 🛳️

This seems to be routine with inside gty.  Happened to me with Fantastica I side gty.