Use excess OBC to pay multiple cabin gratuities?

2 hours ago, ludocdoc said:

Has anyone done it? We've got hundreds left over in OBC even after using some on excursions. Can we pay my in laws gratuities with our OBC or is it cabin specific?

Folio specific, but you can have guest services transfer OBC to another person's folio.

• Like 2

Hello,

I think that reading all the pizzagate posts may have confused me but hasn't there also been a post saying that OBC (from RCI) cannot be used to pay gratuities?

Regards,

Cublet

1 hour ago, cublet said:

I think that reading all the pizzagate posts may have confused me but hasn't there also been a post saying that OBC (from RCI) cannot be used to pay gratuities?

Perhaps some posters have some old web site verbiage that may say that, but no, there are no restrictions on what OBC can be used for.

8 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Folio specific, but you can have guest services transfer OBC to another person's folio.

+1

You will need to have the other person with you when you go to GS to do this because they will need to access their folio as well as yours so they can make the transfer.

8 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Perhaps some posters have some old web site verbiage that may say that, but no, there are no restrictions on what OBC can be used for.

Hello,

I went back and found it: Someone was reporting on a message from Royal re Shareholders' OBC still quoting either old or not enforced T&Cs.

Regards,

Cublet