Match and Sea More Program

JamieLogical

Do you need to have an existing reservation before you can apply for the status match? I was hoping to save 10% by paying un full at booking, but then would they have to refund me the 10% discount I would get for my status, since I can't apply for that until after I book?

18 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Do you need to have an existing reservation before you can apply for the status match? I was hoping to save 10% by paying un full at booking, but then would they have to refund me the 10% discount I would get for my status, since I can't apply for that until after I book?

If the sailing is more than 120 days out you can pay the deposit and then they can apply the promo to adjust the final price. If it’s inside of 120 days a travel agent might be able to help. They can put the booking on a longer than 24 hour hold while the match is done then apply the discount. 

Just now, FFMilesJunkie said:

If the sailing is more than 120 days out you can pay the deposit and then they can apply the promo to adjust the final price. If it’s inside of 120 days a travel agent might be able to help. They can put the booking on a longer than 24 hour hold while the match is done then apply the discount. 

The sailing is more than  120 days out, but as I said, I was hoping to get the 10% Virgin offers for paying in full at booking and combining that with the discount for the loyalty program.

2 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

The sailing is more than  120 days out, but as I said, I was hoping to get the 10% Virgin offers for paying in full at booking and combining that with the discount for the loyalty program.

A travel agent can do that.  You can apply the pay in full promo at any point before 180 days. It doesn't have to be done at the exact time of booking.  

I'm not sure whether the 10% loyalty discount and the PIF discount are "stackable," as I've never managed to do it with the specials I've gotten....but the PIF is good up to 180 days before embarkation.  You do NOT have to pay in full at booking.  And your TA should be able to stack everything that can be applied.

57 minutes ago, cantgetin said:

I'm not sure whether the 10% loyalty discount and the PIF discount are "stackable," as I've never managed to do it with the specials I've gotten....but the PIF is good up to 180 days before embarkation.  You do NOT have to pay in full at booking.  And your TA should be able to stack everything that can be applied.

This is what the website currently says:

Red Hot Savings: Get an extra 10% off.

Get rewarded with a perfect 10… percent off, that is. When you book any new voyage by October 31st, 2023, you’ll get an additional 10% off your voyage (which is stackable with our other offers too), on top of sailing with those sweet Deep Blue Extras, too. Just for being one of our favorite loyal Sailors.

38 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

This is what the website currently says:

Red Hot Savings: Get an extra 10% off.

Get rewarded with a perfect 10… percent off, that is. When you book any new voyage by October 31st, 2023, you’ll get an additional 10% off your voyage (which is stackable with our other offers too), on top of sailing with those sweet Deep Blue Extras, too. Just for being one of our favorite loyal Sailors.

Got it......I had Red Hot Savings on one booking, but there was a price reduction....and by giving up the Red Hot (which had ended by then), canceling and rebooking,  I saved $400 + added a $600 bar tab free.  The Red Hot deals come and go.

Edited by cantgetin