Is anyone on a cruise in a Sky Suite that can comment about the changes instead of speculating.

aml3679

5 hours ago, chisoxfan said:

Yes, there was a link but I did not go there. Otherwise it was an overview of Retreat benefits followed by amenities. The only reason I initially mentioned was that the reference and link to Butler was included..

AMENITIES
BUTLER
COMPLIMENTARY 24-HOUR IN-SUITE DINING,
INCLUDING FULL BREAKFAST, LUNCH, & DINNER
COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME BOTTLE OF
CHAMPAGNE OR SPARKLING WINE
COMPLIMENTARY IN-SUITE ESPRESSO & CAPPUCCINO
FRESH FRUIT DELIVERED UPON REQUEST
PRIORITY CHECK-IN, DEPARTURE & PORT TENDERING/BOARDING
RESERVED THEATER SEATING ON EVENING CHIC NIGHT
*Special suite amenities may not be available or offered to buy-up guests.
**To see all spirit brands included in the premium beverage package, view our menu. For more
options available on board, ask your sommelier.

The link takes you to a page for letting them know your preferences but is it a check the box listing and not free text. When you click on Butler, it takes you to a marketing page that we know by those on CC who have experienced the Retreat Butler that it is not what it's marketed as Ways Our Retreat Butler and Retreat Host Enhance Your Cruise Vacation | Celebrity Cruises

On 10/25/2023 at 3:38 PM, JDPCruisers said:

The link takes you to a page for letting them know your preferences but is it a check the box listing and not free text. When you click on Butler, it takes you to a marketing page that we know by those on CC who have experienced the Retreat Butler that it is not what it's marketed as Ways Our Retreat Butler and Retreat Host Enhance Your Cruise Vacation | Celebrity Cruises

There was a free form box because I ordered a full size cake for my husbands birthday (instead of the piece you get at dinner). As soon as we got there he pulled me aside and asked what day we wanted it. So it does work sometimes. But again don’t worry about it if you don’t get the email.