Culinary classes

sweetsailing

9 hours ago, sweetsailing said:

Is there a list of the culinary classes that will be offered onboard and can you sign up ahead of time?  

Which itinerary? My travel advisor sent me a day by day schedule for my cruise. I would assume you can work through your travel adviser to work with an EJ Ambassador. I was able to choose my preferred class and day. The classes were itinerary specific. I think I need to confirm everything once we board.

12 hours ago, kelleherdl said:

Which itinerary? My travel advisor sent me a day by day schedule for my cruise. I would assume you can work through your travel adviser to work with an EJ Ambassador. I was able to choose my preferred class and day. The classes were itinerary specific. I think I need to confirm everything once we board.

How far out is your cruise? I can’t imagine they have schedules many weeks out. I’m sailing in March and they don’t even have the excursions available for signup. 

24 minutes ago, Oh2Bcruisin said:

How far out is your cruise? I can’t imagine they have schedules many weeks out. I’m sailing in March and they don’t even have the excursions available for signup. 

I got a look at a schedule 30 days out, but I have no idea how early schedules are developed.

12 hours ago, Oh2Bcruisin said:

We are in January and no schedules for anything, except final payment, which was just paid.