Where is the Princess Marketing department?!?

Sox Fan Cruiser

I thought I remembered when the Royal Class first came out, we were teased with a TON of videos and other things from Princess getting us all excited for the new design.  We are only 6 months away from from the Sphere class and almost nothing.  I think more Princess customers are posting things than Princess.

Am I mistaken about the Royal Class rollout or just too excited to see this new ship?

21 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

I thought I remembered when the Royal Class first came out, we were teased with a TON of videos and other things from Princess getting us all excited for the new design.  We are only 6 months away from from the Sphere class and almost nothing.  I think more Princess customers are posting things than Princess.

Am I mistaken about the Royal Class rollout or just too excited to see this new ship?

It has been a bit quiet since the Park19 announcement two months ago - Princess are currently promoting a series of videos by Adam Savage about different engineering topics on Sun Princess. But they were filmed back in March so not many updates on progress or other new features.

And I do remember the excitement around Royal Class - mostly the speculation on here though. It was enough to get us to book a 2 day preview cruise on Royal Princess out of Southampton!

Edited by dides