Mardi Gras Drink Dispenser?

srobinet63

We are cruising on September 10 and have the soda package. I have read different things regarding the sodas.  Is there a self service dispenser in public areas to get sodas? I thought you might be able to swipe a card or something.  If this isn't available do you have to go to the bars to ask for drinks?

It's available in three different areas.  There is one up in the main buffet area on Lido deck (16) and the second one is located on deck 8 aft in Guy's Pig n Anchor.  There might be a third one in the area across from pizzeria del capitano, which is also on deck 8.  Otherwise, it's at every bar.

24 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

It's available in three different areas.  There is one up in the main buffet area on Lido deck (16) and the second one is located on deck 8 aft in Guy's Pig n Anchor.  There might be a third one in the area across from pizzeria del capitano, which is also on deck 8.  Otherwise, it's at every bar.

Is that included with the bottomless bubbles package?

4 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Depending on how you count them there are either 4 or 8 stations on deck 16.  Be careful though on the dispensers at not all of them work all of the time.  Our 1st day on the Mardi Gras the, 1st time using one, the dispenser was not giving out enough syrup so I had a watered down Mtn Dew.  Luckily I had bubbles package so it did not matter.

Yeah, those soda dispensers on the Mardi Gras were not very good when we went in July.  The soda was constantly flat and/or watered down.  Wifey loves her Pepsi and got tired of the horrible dispenser soda so after awhile we only got her sodas from the bars.

• Like 1