Penthouse suite must dos

D1324tt

On 8/24/2023 at 6:19 PM, D1324tt said:

Have been on a handful of cruises but never on Princess and never in a penthouse suite. We're sailing on the Majestic Princess next year and booked a penthouse suite traveling the west coast.

What are some of the suite perks we should be sure to indulge in during our cruise?  We did upgrade to the Plus package.

Thanks for advice.

Not sure if this was mentioned in any of the other posts but I always bring bubble bath to take advantage of the jetted tub.

On 9/9/2023 at 11:23 AM, marden1970 said:

Not sure if this was mentioned in any of the other posts but I always bring bubble bath to take advantage of the jetted tub.

On Discovery Princess there was a soaking tub in our suite, but it did not have the jets. Bubble bath would still work as you fill the tub though.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, teenieleek said:

How do I see the MDR menu on board in case I fancy dinner in our cabin one evening?  I know it’s not on the app.  Do I have to go to the restaurant, see a posted menu outside, take my pencil and make notes?  Surely not.  TV maybe?  Might never do it but it’s a perk so maybe after a long day ashore it would be a treat.

Are you asking to see the menu for that day or in advance?  For that day, it will show up on your television and on your app.  Days ahead, the Assistant Manager carries around a printed schedule of dishes.  I always want to skip Italian night, but stop in for my tiramisu.  

28 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Are you asking to see the menu for that day or in advance?  For that day, it will show up on your television and on your app.  Days ahead, the Assistant Manager carries around a printed schedule of dishes.  I always want to skip Italian night, but stop in for my tiramisu.  

Thank you.  Probably on the day so on the tv is fine.