Flowers in the stateroom? Navigator of the seas

Mslmesq

We usually sail princess and i always order flower for the stateroom. Just went to look at navigator and there are none. Called and was told by the person they do not offer them. 

is this something you can buy on the ship. Or can I bring my own on?  Or is this something I can maybe arrange with the concierge?  We are in an owners suite and i would like some nice flowers in the room. 

thanks. 

9 minutes ago, Mslmesq said:

We usually sail princess and i always order flower for the stateroom. Just went to look at navigator and there are none. Called and was told by the person they do not offer them. 

is this something you can buy on the ship. Or can I bring my own on?  Or is this something I can maybe arrange with the concierge?  We are in an owners suite and i would like some nice flowers in the room. 

thanks. 

You can grow them on the balcony!👍

20 minutes ago, Mslmesq said:

thanks. 

They removed their florists from the fleet years ago, but there have been a number of posts from people who have brought their own flowers on board. You can ask the concierge (they have been known to work magic in the past), but I wouldn't count on them being able to accomplish that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orville99 said:

They removed their florists from the fleet years ago, but there have been a number of posts from people who have brought their own flowers on board. You can ask the concierge (they have been known to work magic in the past), but I wouldn't count on them being able to accomplish that.

That makes sense. I’d rather just bring them on myself then bother the concierge in that case. But don’t want to drag them around while we for the room to be ready. We are boarding early. 

do you think they would let us drop the flowers off somewhere to wait. Or would i need to just carry them around?  Sounds like a silly question i know.  Sorry.