Coke and Pepsi?

lubedobedo

5 minutes ago, nwo4life said:

They have an exclusive contract with Pepsi, unless something has just changed.

I was just checking my Jubilee cruise for Sept. 2024 and they are selling both Pepsi and a few Coke products. Maybe they just changed it?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, lubedobedo said:

I was just checking my Jubilee cruise for Sept. 2024 and they are selling both Pepsi and a few Coke products. Maybe they just changed it?

Interesting. Which Coke products did you see?

I just checked my cruise planner for my Venezia cruise next month and Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, Barq's, Seagram's Ginger Ale & Tonic Water, Diet Coke, and Fanta Orange are all options in additional to the Pepsi products.

I hope this means they are making the switch. The other Carnival family lines all have coke products!

• Like 3

OK I was able to find some Coke products listed as available to buy for your cabin $10 for 6 cans, but the list of "beverages offered on board" doesn't include any Coke products. Maybe you can buy some Coke for your cabin, but only Pepsi products at restaurants/bars?

This is new.  I ordered the middle of August and it was only Pepsi products so I ordered some Pepsi Zero.  Now I have added Coke Zero.  I will make it work.  Also I just noticed that they have added a delivery fee for things ordered online so my question is did I just miss it before?  Haven’t cruise Carnival since October 2019.  Thanks

22 hours ago, DisneyDatknee said:

I just checked my cruise planner for my Venezia cruise next month and Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, Barq's, Seagram's Ginger Ale & Tonic Water, Diet Coke, and Fanta Orange are all options in additional to the Pepsi products.

I hope this means they are making the switch. The other Carnival family lines all have coke products!

I just checked my cruise planner for my Venezia September 23rd sailing it lists 17 results. While it does list Sprite Zero, Barq's, Seagram's Ginger Ale & Tonic Water and Fanta Orange, mine doesn't list Coke Zero or Diet Coke.  When I switched to my September 29th sailing, one is missing (16 results instead of 17, but I didn't see which item is missing, even after switching back and forth a couple times), but still not showing any Coke Zero or Diet Coke (or Coke)

5 hours ago, LasVegasSolo said:

Also I just noticed that they have added a delivery fee for things ordered online so my question is did I just miss it before?

It's been on there. It is essentially the 18% that would be paid for gratuity if you purchased onboard.

• Thanks 1

Now I'm confused  - does it seem Coke "products" are now available just no Coke Zero and no Diet Coke?

Sister won't pass a Pepsi through her lips - drinks nothing but Diet Coke. We're on Venezia B2B next month, so I was excited to see Coke, but need to go back to alternate plans if there is no Diet Coke.

I know, 1st World, high class problems lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I just checked my cruise planner for my Venezia September 23rd sailing it lists 17 results. While it does list Sprite Zero, Barq's, Seagram's Ginger Ale & Tonic Water and Fanta Orange, mine doesn't list Coke Zero or Diet Coke.  When I switched to my September 29th sailing, one is missing (16 results instead of 17, but I didn't see which item is missing, even after switching back and forth a couple times), but still not showing any Coke Zero or Diet Coke (or Coke)

Now just one day later, and soda results are down to 13.  Now Sprite Zero and Barq's are GONE!  Seagram's Ginger Ale & Tonic Water and Fanta Orange (which are all Coke products) are still listed.  Still NO Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.  I wonder if Carnival could possibly be in negotiations with Coke and someone jumped the gun and started listing them as being available.  Now, just a day later they are being removed from the list of available products.

3 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

Now just one day later, and soda results are down to 13.  Now Sprite Zero and Barq's are GONE!  Seagram's Ginger Ale & Tonic Water and Fanta Orange (which are all Coke products) are still listed.  Still NO Coke, Diet Coke or Coke Zero.  I wonder if Carnival could possibly be in negotiations with Coke and someone jumped the gun and started listing them as being available.  Now, just a day later they are being removed from the list of available products.

The online catalog/ordering has been messed up since this weekend's glitch, at least with all excursion, spa, and drink package options not showing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

Just looked at ours again for a cruise next week.  Yesterday, several Coke products (including Coke and Diet Coke) were on there along with the Pepsi products.  Today it is back to just Pepsi products.

On 8/26/2023 at 8:41 PM, jamscckmc said:

All those coke products and no coke. Any one like rum and Pepsi?😝

It has never ever occurred to me to order a Pepsi instead of a Coke for things like Rum and Coke or Jack and Coke.

Never even entered my mind.  

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 6:14 PM, lubedobedo said:

They may have had some Coke products left over from before the new contract